To see all versions of the MASTER RT and options Click here for Brochure
JET MASTER RT 16/3 CNC ROUTER WORKING CELL
Busellato uses 3-dimensional solid modeling systems to design its working centers which are built with a mobile beam and stationary basement. The beam moves in a longitudinal direction with respect to the basement (X axis) and supports a pair of carriages which determine the movement of the Y and Z axes. The X and Y axes define a plane parallel to the floor and the Z axis moves up and down perpendicular to this plane. This configuration allows a remarkable reduction in the machine’s overall size and improves the machine’s performance and functionality.The basement and the beam are made of electrically welded steel and are ribbed and strengthened internally to guarantee maximum rigidity even under intense working.The structures undergo a thermally-controlled normalization cycle.
All phases of assembly undergo conformity checks according to special testing procedures. The alignment of all the linear guides is carried out using an electronic level guaranteeing straightness and parallelism tolerances to be within 0.02 mm per linear meter. On all machines, positioning precision and bi-directional repeatability of the axes is checked using an interferometer laser system. Bi-directional positioning precision is guaranteed within a tolerance of ±0.05 mm.To complete the dynamic tests carried out on the machines, the interpolation of the axes (circularity) is tested with the Ball-Bar Renishaw device.An electrical test of the whole system is carried out on each machine according to CEI EN 60204-1 legislation.
LINEAR MOTION SYSTEMS
X AXIS - Movement of the X axis is by rack and pinion with convex, helicoidal teeth, made of hardened and tempered steel which undergoes a thermal carburizing treatment and successive hardening. A lubricating film is applied to the teeth, eliminating the need for lubrication during the life of the machine. The pinion is splined directly on a high precision planetary gearbox.Precision of the movement along the X axis is guaranteed by a measurement with laser instrumentation and software management of the calibration curve to guarantee an absolute measurement with time.The mobile beam moves on high precision pre-loaded ball runner blocks and linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Ball runner blocks for all axes are equipped with a seal guaranteeing maximum protection from dirt and dust.
Y and Z AXES - The carriagesfor these axes are made from an aluminum alloy with highly rigid mechanical properties. Movement of these axes is by ball nut with pre-loaded lead screw in order to guarantee high speeds with minimal wear.The carriages are mounted on pre-loaded ball runner blocks which slide on very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel. Z axis motor and ball screws are sized to avoid the need for pneumatic assistance. All axes are driven by AC brushless motor fed and controlled by digital drives.
Busellato installs a centralized dust extraction system, with a single large pipe mounted on the head. The system automatically diverts collection between the main electrospindle and drilling head to maximize efficiency. In addition, Busellato supplies a 4-way VECTOR air blast system consisting of four pipes pointing in + and - X and + and - Y direction to blow air behind the cutting tool to greatly enhance dust extraction. The NC control automatically manages the supply of air to one of the four pipes according to the direction the machine is moving.
The machine is equipped with a central lubrication system with progressive distribution. The system has a single feeding point for the group of distributors, which send automatically and safely, an adequate volume of lubrication to each lubrication point. The grease reservoir and pump are permanently attached to the machine, eliminating the need to store and maintain a separate grease gun. The control software alerts the operator when lubrication is necessary.
The machine is equipped with front safety mats, rear and lateral fence, and head shroud cover, as well as these additional safety systems: push buttons for emergency stop, software and hardware to monitor the safety distance, check sensors for the vacuum and compressed air level.
The electrical cabinet is integrated in the left hand side of the machine base and is tested according to the strict international regulations (EN 60204).
The BUSELLATO JET ROUTER employs a heavy duty, digital, programmable frequency static converter (inverter) and includescontrol that the motor has stopped, braking resistance and automatic reset in case of emergency.
MOBILE PC CONSOLE
Mobile console for PC allows the operator to position the programming and control station according to the workflow of materials at any given time. The control PC consists of:
- Windows 10 operating system
- Pentium Dual Core processor
- 1 Gb RAM memory
- 80 Gb Hard Drive
- High resolution 19” LCD color screen (1280x1024)
- DVD/CD-RW 48X Burner
- 1 serial port for communication with the inverter and 1 parallel port for peripheral external connections
- 5 USB 2.0 ports, with one externally mounted on the control panel for easy access
- 1 Ethernet RJ45 port for connecting to office network
TELE-SERVICE VIA INTERNET
Allows remote connection between the machine’s PC and Casadei-Busellato’s Authorized Service Center allowing direct intervention on the control for checking parameters of the whole machine, single programs and installation of eventual software updates. Internet access and connection is the responsibility of the customer.
Working Field X 3710mm 146”
Working Field Y 1620mm 63.78”
Z axis stroke 180 mm 7.09”
Linear Speed X/Y/Z 60/50/15 m/min 196/164/49 ft/min
Vector Speed 78 m/min 255 ft/min
Electrical service requires 3 phase power
Amperage for machine (@17kW load) 208V/230V/460V 48 amp/47 amp/26 amp
Amperage for ONE vacuum pump 208V/230V/460V 30 amp/28 amp/14 amp
Connection dia. to machine head 250 mm 9.8”
Dust extraction air velocity 29 m/sec 5708 ft/min
Dust extraction rate 5300 m³/hr 3120 cfm
Compressed Air, dry and filtered
Line diameter 19mm ¾”
Pressure 6.2 bar 90 psi
Rate 210 L/min 7 cfm
VACUUM TABLE AND SYSTEM
NESTING ROUTER TABLE
Router table is 146” x 63.75” with rear, LH and RH lateral stops and is machined from heavy-duty, thick phenolic with gasket channels throughout the table for re-configuring the vacuum area. The rectangular grid is made of 60mm sections. NC controlled retractable stops (8 rear stops (X) and 4 lateral ones (Y) 2 on the right/ 2 on the left) Total 12 stops. Stops stroke 90 mm.
FB1213 High power vacuum of 500/600 m3/h 50/60 Hz
FB1108 Movable safety flaps
18 TJ boring head with integrated saw unit
Electrospindle 9.5kW (15hp @60Hz) - HSK F63 (pre-arrangement for 4th axis included)
Mounted directly to the Z carriage, unit slides on linear bearing blocks and two high precision, hardened, steel linear guides which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
Tool locking is by Belleville washers, unlocking by pneumatic piston. Three proximity sensors assure correct tool coupling.
Maximum power 9.5kW (15Hp @ 60Hz)
Rotation speed 1,000-24,000 rpm.
Driver three phase motor controlled by inverter
Rotation sense right and left
Spindle lubrication permanent greasing
Front/rear bearings ceramic/ceramic
16-position RotaryTool Changer on the head for high speed tool changes - HSK F63
FB1146 Air conditioning for the electrical cabinet
Maintains clean, consistently cool air in electrical cabinet
Keeps humidity low inside cabinet, extending life of electrical components
FB1140 Tool Length Presetting Device
FB1109 Auto-transformer for 208/220/240/408/440/480V 50/60HZ - 30 kVA.
Remote push-button control
Axis speed control over-ride
Includes hook and magnet for easy placement of panel when not in use
The following redundant controls for convenient operation of the pendulum cycle
Safety mat reset (after loading part)
Infeed lifting table with automatic alignment
The device allows to lift a panel stack up to the worktable height.
Infeed and alignment device for panels
Automatic device that allows to align the panels, avaolable on the stack, with the machine, and to convey them in the work table infeed area. The aligner is equipped with a suction cup for the panel gripping and a system measuring the workpiece surface for the height alignment with the machine.
Suction cups for panel loading
This automatic device takes the workpiece from the infeed position and moves it into the working position. The device includes an air blower that ensures the suction cup grip in high dust conditions.
Max. workpiece thickness: 30 mm (total workpiece thickness, support panel included: 40 mm).
Total weight of the single panel to be loaded = 200 kg
PANEL EVACUATION DEVICE for automatic unloading of the nest with integrated dust extraction.
Automatic evacuation of a 10’ panel after nesting. Mounted on the left hand side of the beam, it slides on pre-loaded ball runner blocks and on two very high precision linear guides made of rectified and hardened steel which guarantee an equal loading capacity in all 4 directions.
Dust extraction system integrated into the panel evacuation device which cleans the spoilboard during the automatic offloading cycle
The dust extraction system is equipped with an automatic partial selection system.
Belt conveyor for pieces unloading on X=3710 /Y=1620 mm
Motorised system for the transport of machined pieces from the machine to the unloading station. Composed of a belt conveyor with automatic feeding managed by photoelectrical switch, that recognise the pieces on the conveyor. It is possible to manage manually the feeding of the conveyor by push button.
MACHINE CONTROL AND SOFTWARE
The “Genesis Evolution”Numerical Control incorporates leading-edge, true PC-control on the Busellato, avoiding proprietary PLC control systems. Review major features below:
- CAD integrated in the control with mirroring, rotation, repetition functions, etc.
- “Multitasking” operating system for using the control even when the machine is working
- Graphical display of the 6 workable faces
- 2D and 3D display of the piece being worked
- Parametric programming which permits the use of mathematical, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and logical formula and the use of 300 variables.
- Programming on horizontal, vertical faces and virtual faces which can be rotated, very helpful for when using aggregates.
- Programming of linear, circular, oval and ellipse routings on the three Cartesian axes
- Programming of tool radius with automatic correction
- Possibility of excluding the display of some types of machining
- Multi-level zoom function
- Conditioned programming (IF/EndIF Blocks) associated with the use of Macros
- Absolute or incremental programming
- Creating of sub-programs by the operator with the possibility of multiplication, mirroring and rotation of the above
- Up to 10,000 program lines (expandable) are programmable
- Customer can personalize error messages
- Easy identification of stored programs using “preview” function
- Archiving of programs with names up to 256 characters long
- In line recall of the machine set-up and tool specifications
- Management of up to 500 tools
- Graphical display of set up of tool changers
- Tool graphical archive with the possibility of parameterizing up to 9000 different types of tools
- Pocket cycle in defined planes
- Pocket cycle with three modes- Simple pocket, relief and reverse relief
- Programming of all TRUE TYPE ANSI fonts installed in PC (up to 255)
- Linear or curved text orientation
- Management of distances between characters, height, size, bold, italics
- Built-in oscilloscope capable of monitoring the logical input/output status and the dynamic axes’ parameters
- Visualization of the rpm and absorbed current of the aggregates and spindle
- Importation or files from previous Busellato CNC versions (Genesis, Winner90, CNC 90)
- Calculation of time required for program execution
- Program simulation of working cycle
- Manual and machine diagnostic functions in real time with graphic help
- Management and diagnostic synoptics which makes using the machine easier
- Program list management and variable control from the list
- Automatic control of the working speed to optimize the routing path.
FB1255 JET NESTING Free Form
Advanced Nesting function True Shape integrated on the Jet CAD editor for optimization of the programmed pieces for Nesting machines. The True Shape function allows free angle positioning and of generic figures within the rectangular Nesting sheet.
Including rectangular Nesting Base and label creation function.
GENESIS EVOLUTION SOFTWARE TRAINING
Online Software Training:
Online training avoids travel expenses and allows training sessions in shorter segments; especially effective for those familiar with Busellato software or any CAD or CNC programming software. We offer up to 8 hours of online training in 2-hour minimum sessions. These online sessions are conducted by a qualified software trainer and offer the flexibilty of changing screens from trainer to trainee during the session. In addition, we offer tutorial videos on many advanced features that can be accessed on our website at anytime.
The entire installation and on-site training process will be completed within 32 labor hours, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Our technicians use a comprehensive checklist to commission the machine and train your operators on the operation. Some of the topics covered:
- Machine safety and operation
- Lubrication procedures and maintenance schedule
- Tooling installation and parameters
- Review of electrical, parts and instruction manuals
- Control cabinet layout and major electrical components
- Processing of your programmed parts
Seller warrants, for a period of one (1) year beginning on the date the Machinery is accepted, that the Machinery will be free of defects in workmanship and materials, excluding belts, bearings, and common electrical parts, which carry a six-month warranty. This warranty does not include parts consumed during normal operation (wearable items), working units, or maintenance required in the ordinary course of operation. Seller shall warrant any replacement spare parts and accessories installed pursuant to this warranty for the period of ninety (90) days.
Tooling, including blades, is not included unless noted. Upon request, we can supply a quotation of the most suitable tools required for use on this machine.